How to Create a Poll on Facebook – Furious Techs
Here are the different methods that How to create a poll on Facebook. Facebook a Social Media network that has users from all across the world.
This social media platform is the largest platform to share your day to day activities on the internet.It is best way to communicate and make friends from different parts of the world. Facebook has added surveys in Instagram stories to make it more interesting. Facebook user can now create Polls and Quizzes on Facebook for its users.
It is extremely useful for the users who can create the polls and quizzes on Facebook. It allows know the likes and dislikes of the public.
Also Check for How to change name on Clash of Clans
At this time, Facebook doesn’t allow us to create poll on your news feed or timeline feed. We can create polls in our stories.
How to Create a Poll on Facebook
Facebook poll can be created simply as we upload our stories. But the Facebook poll for stories can only be created using images and GIFs.
Steps for Making a Poll on Facebook:
- Open Facebook website or app and then click on “What’s on your mind” or “Write Something” in case if you’re creating a Facebook poll in page.
- Here you will see “Polls” icon click on it to create a Facebook Poll.
- Whatever question you want to ask in your poll type it into the status box where it shows “Ask a question” option.
- Then fill the choices you want people to pick in between one of them. For e.g. Yes or No.
- After completing this step, you can upload your own photos or there are unlimited GIFs and pictures available which are offered by Facebook.
- Then you can setup the duration of your poll. It means when it gets expired it can be a day, a week, or a customized time period.
- Then last option is to Post your poll.
Steps for Creating a poll on Facebook group
- In the News Feed there is an option . Click on icon .
- Click on Groups, then select the group (if more than one).
- Then click on “Write something” and tap and select Create a Poll.
- Tap on “Ask something” option to enter your question.
- Then Tap on “Add a poll” option to enter options for group members to select.
- Provide different choices that you want group members to pick.
- Tap on Post.
On Facebook Page: –
- In the News Feed there is an option . Click on icon.
- Click on Pages and select your Page.
- At the top corner of your Page, click on Publish .
- Then next step is to scroll down and tap on the Poll option.
- Write the question in Facebook Poll you want to ask from people.
- Then fill the choices you want people to pick in between one of them.
- Then select the Poll Ends option. Choose the time duration of the Poll.
- Then tap on Share to make your poll live on a Facebook Page.